Marrakech Lamb Rub (heat 7/10)
A very spicy rub which can be used with any meat (30g net).
- 1 packet marrakech lamb rub mix
- 1 leg lamb, butterflied (probably by your butcher! Or you can try boning it yourself and cutting the meat so it is vaguely the same thickness all over. Hey, it's only a BBQ)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- juice of a lemon
- Mix the oil, spice mix and garlic together in a large dish and smother the lamb with it.
- Cover the lamb and marinate for a few hours, or preferably overnight.
- Barbeque as usual, basting with the marinade.
- You can try the same oil/garlic/lemon/spice mix with lamb chops, skewered bite-sized lamb pieces, or beef or chicken.
- Lovely served with new potatoes or couscous with roasted vegetables.