Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe
This is a clean but very hot accompaniment to any Mexican meal.
- 2 large, very ripe tomatoes
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- 2 limes
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 3 fresh habaneros, finely chopped
- Black pepper and salt
- Pour boiling water over the tomatoes, leave for a minute, then remove the skins. Chop finely, removing excess juice.
- Combine the other ingredients, adding lime juice to taste.
- Chill for at least an hour before using, and add more lime juice and seasoning prior to serving should you feel it is needed.
Send Us Your Comments
Please fill out the form below to let us know your comments.