Lime & Avocado Salad Recipe
This is a much simpler and cleaner type of guacamole, which goes particularly well with beans.
- 2 ripe avocadoes
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 or 2 limes
- handful of coriander, finely chopped
- Few dashes hot chilli sauce (such as habanero Tabasco)
- Black pepper and salt (optional)
- Dice the avocadoes into quite small pieces and combine with the onion, chilli sauce and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the juice of one lime and leave for twenty minutes.
- Taste the avocado and add more lime juice if necessary, together with salt if your tastebuds need it!
- Stir in the coriander when ready to serve.
NB always leave at least one avocado stone in the mix to stop it going brown.
Send Us Your Comments
Please fill out the form below to let us know your comments.