Cucumber Raita Recipe
This is the perfect companion to any hot curry, especially the Phall! Serve with naan to avoid too much suffering!
- 1 cucumber
- 1 large (approx 450ml) tub of thick natural yoghurt (such as greek-style)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mint sauce (I keep a jar of ready-made in the fridge purely for this!)
- 1 tsp garam masala (preferably ours!)
- Cut the ends off the cucumber, then cut into cubes of about half a centimetre.
- Combine the other ingredients, stir in the cucumber, cover and chill for a couple of hours.
- NB Do not make too far in advance as it will go soggy.
- You could try half a teaspoon of any of our spice mixes if you do not have the garam masala.
Send Us Your Comments
Please fill out the form below to let us know your comments.